2016-2017 Bagdasarian Productions
Supervising Producer/Writer/Story Artist
2015-2016 Walt Disney Studios
Head of Story- Haunted Mansion
2013-2015 Paramount Pictures
Head of Story/Story Artist/Development - Undisclosed feature property. Also, concurrently writing a screenplay for MARZA ANIMATION PLANET titled The Ghost King and developing a SONIC THE HEDEGEHOG feature.
Internationally published Author/Illustrator
• Tales from Adventureland Trilogy for Disney Publishing
• No Place Like Holmes series for Thomas Nelson Publishers
• The Misadventures of Benjamin Bartholomew Piff series for Grosset and Dunlap. It was optioned by Universal Studios for development as a feature film.
• Amazing Adventures from Zoom’s Academy Ballantine Books. The property was optioned by Revolution Studios and made into the movie ZOOM starring Tim Allen and Courtney Cox.
• The Mysterious Mr. Spines series (Spring 2009) Grosset and Dunlap. Optioned by Sony Pictures Animation for development as a feature property.
The Curse of the Murphys optioned by Jim Henson Studios for development as a feature film.
• Undisclosed Screenplay for Fox Animation Studios.
PRESIDENT of Wizardtree Studios Inc.
Producing, directing and writing new media for educational clients including Wireless Generation. Also illustrating children’s media for Renegade Animation.
2002-2013 Sony Pictures Animation Culver City, CA
• Wrote and directed Cloudy with a Chance of Clones short
• Surf’s Up, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Hotel Transylvania, A Smurfs
Christmas Carol, Rustboy, Popeye, Kazorn and several undisclosed projects for Sony Pictures Animation
1997-2002 Walt Disney Company Burbank, CA
Animation Supervisor/Story Artist
• Directed and developed Pirates Of The Caribbean DTV animated feature
• Animation Supervisor for Walt Disney’s Frankenstein
• Story/Development Artist at Walt Disney Feature Animation on Don Quixote,
Snow Queen, and Fantasia 3. Other projects for the studio included The Tigger Movie and Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas.
1988-1997 Various Studios and Projects
- Directed Commercials at Olive Jar Animation for clients including McDonald’s, Sony,
- HBO and an animated segment for The Puzzle Place children’s television show.
- Co-created and drew a new comic book series for Marvel Comics titled The Marvelous Adventures of Gus Beezer
- 2d Animator at Warner Brother’s Classics on several Bugs Bunny shorts and commercials. 2d Animator at Turner Feature Animation on The Pagemaster
- Inbetweener at Walt Disney studios on The Little Mermaid
- Worldfest Houston Gold Award for animation of Bugs Bunny on Nike’s “Hare Jordan” commercial.
Nominated for the 2001 Lighthouse Award for Best Debut of a new comic book series. Member WGA, The Author’s Guild, and the Society for Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators. Shortlisted for the 2010 Leserpries German “Reader’s Choice” Award. Finalist in the 2012 Retailer’s Choice Awards.